– In conjunction with Sort and Last Mile teams, establish optimum cut-offs times that will allow for the highest number parcels delivered on time. Regularly review these cut-offs given changes in volume and Hubs foot print.
– Capable to read the forecast and collaborate with Network Planner Analyst to provide number of units required to ensure shipments flows as per-cut off.
– Deliver instruction from Manager to staff level correctly to avoid miscommunication & misunderstanding during project on site execution.
– Work with Fleet to get additional units when required during campaign period based on forecast provided by Network Planner Analyst.
– Ensure vehicles departs/arrive on-time as per-cut off and maximized it’s utilization by coordinating with Sortation & Last Mile Hubs’s PIC.
– Implementing SOPs and Policies in relation to Linehaul & Shuttle Safety and Security provided by Regional LH&S.
– Work closely with sub-ordinate to correctly implement ground & air movement using the applicable system provided.
– Provide additional shuttle from sortation to hubs when required when sortation having disruption issue.
1. University Degree along with a specialist logistic transportations and supply chain qualifications preferred.
2. Approximately 2-3 years’ relevant experience in logistic transportations and supply chain industry.
3. True field leader, influencer and motivator.
4. Data and root cause analysis.
6. Report preparations.