- Collaborate with product division to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Cooperate with guideline principle to create icons and illustrations
- Improve user-interface of Bukalapak’s product with data-driven approach
- Facilitate design process by implementing visual design concept to final hand-off to engineering, on mobile and desktop platform
- Collaborate with UX Researcher as observer to gather direct feedback of user-interface and translate insights from user studies into meaningful action
- Knowledgeable of microinteractions in use (on mobile, web, desktop, etc), and have nuanced views on how to make many of them even better.
- Have sufficient skills to create icon and illustration
- Have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating process and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Experienced in creating wireframes and prototyping
- Proficiency using variety of design tools (e.g. Adobe CC, Illustrator, Sketch, etc)
- Able to think of user interface and data (Data-driven design)
- Send us your “greatest version” of portfolio and resume (combine it into 1 PDF file) so our Reviewers could foresee how awesome you are!