– Design / perform business-oriented, comprehensive, accurate reporting system/ analysis to monitor the performance of the business, to locate risk and to discover potential improvement opportunities.
– Perform ad-hoc analysis to understand certain business cases and challenges, providing conclusions and advice based on data analysis.
– Provide insightful analysis to management for decision making.
– Facilitate in cross-functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis.
– Work with colleagues in OPS team for understanding data insights and handling training related to data & BI.
– Collaborate with data product team to conduct data/report automation projects.
– Bachelor’s degree (or above) majoring in in Computer Science / Information Technology / Statistics / Business Management or its equivalent.
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in data analytics, business intelligence or strategy-related roles.
– Strong customer orientation. Experience in e-commerce and customer care is a plus.
– Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
– High level of Excel and SQL proficiency.
– Experience using visual analytics tool (e.g. Tableau, Qlik) and big data frameworks. Exposure to Alibaba data platform is a plus.
– Excellent presentation skills and strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
– Good communication skills and able to work with different stakeholder
– Team player, self-motivated, and able to work under pressure.
– Demonstrated ability to learn fast, handle multiple tasks, prioritize objectives to meet deadlines.