• Work directly with the category team, onsite, traffic, and marketing channels to drive sales
• Analyze past performance to find trends
• Create relevant campaigns to engage customers based on performance and market trends
• Working closely with onsite and department heads to decide how goods should be displayed to maximize customer interest and sales
• Plan category traffic optimization through CRM, Social media, partnership, or other channels
• Analyze and create campaign reports on a weekly basis
• 3+ years of experience in Campaign or Marketing position, from FMCG Industry or E-Commerce would be a plus point.
• Creative mindset and confidence in presentation.
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, to prioritize them and meet deadlines on a regular basis
• Proactive, creative and ability to work & coordinate with multiple stakeholders and strong cross-team coordination skills
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills