Advertising is an exciting new strategic initiative of Lazada and is expected to be the largest revenue driver for the company. You will be responsible to growing and develop advertiser base for Lazada Sponsored Solution to be achieving company goals, this role will be reporting to Manager Advertiser growth. This is exciting opportunities to learn and experience first-hand the future of eCommerce advertising in the region.
The ideal candidate is must be passionate on advertising and ecommerce business, with having sales skill approach and project management skills.
• Take ownership of the advertiser growth from each segment starting from acquisition, incubation and retention activities to achieving advertising revenue target.
• In Ad-hoc basis doing account handling for specific key advertiser as needed and responsible for promotion offering, cross selling, performance consultation and recommendation.
• Proactively doing advertiser engagement through internal or external conferences, webinar, limited client meetings.
• Build solid relationships with cross function team to support the advertiser growth and act as a point of contact for our internal stakeholder day-to-day needs.
• Become an expert of Lazada advertising solution advisor and its industry verticals.
• Develop a growth strategy for short term and long term basis including leveraging incentive plan to support the strategy.
• Managing and supervise BPO agent to do outbound call activity to support the growth strategy and evaluate the result proactively.
• Identify of up-sell and incremental revenue opportunities and translate into strategy and execution.
• Work effectively in a cross-functional capacity including key partnerships with commercial, campaign, Business development, finance, ad-ops, product/solutions and insights.
• Conduct regular review and supervision to internal stakeholder in related to KPI and performance review.
• Work closely with learning ops in daily basis to ensure all team are aligned on the strategy and action points completed.
• Planning a seller growth project/initiative, including manage timelines, execution, monitoring and evaluation.
• Go above and beyond the day to day role to work on special projects.
• BA/BS degree in marketing, business or related field and relevant experience min. 2.5-3 years
• Tech savvy and have a great interest in technology company
• Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint and Excel is preferred
• Experience with e-commerce and advertising technology company is a plus.
• Understand how internet advertising technology works with the ability to explain it in the simplest terms.
• Strong communication, analytical, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision.
• Ability to work independently and collaborate cross-functionally.