The Business Development team sits within Seller Operations, and the team’s main goal is to ensure a healthy growing supply of new sellers and brands with a strong interaction with the platform. There are 2 types of efforts; a) mass inflow and incubation for all new sellers, and b) targeted hunting and onboarding of strategic sellers & brands in line with the respective category strategy.
Joining the Business Development team, you will play a role in growing strategic sellers and brands for The Electronic Category in Indonesia.
Key tasks and responsibilities
1. Lead vendor through incubation process
2. Monitor sales performance and achieve target sales for the first 3 months in Lazada
3. Ensure overall sales target are met through planning and collaboration with internal teams for campaigns and initiatives to boost seller performance
1. Experienced in Sales/Incubation/BD with the ability to deliver results in a highly competitive Indonesia market
2. Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field, ideally in e-commerce / Electronic industry
3. Bachelor, graduated from reputable university
4. Strong market orientation, and an understanding of sellers/ brands operations in the Electronic industry
5. Highly business acumen (capable in building business plan). Strong interest in driving business decisions through data-driven analysis
6. High proficiency in MS Office Suite especially Microsoft Excel and Power points.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Bahasa Indonesia