We’re hiring a Demand and Supply Planning (DSP)-passionate collaborator with advanced excel skill which involves data manipulation, charts, VBA and complex formula. The incumbent will be responsible for inventory and logistics management of all of Kopi Kenangan’s warehouses with the objective of balancing 3 important metrics: balancing inventory, minimizing out of stocks in our networks of warehouses, and maintaining the Company’s overall warehouse and logistics cost.
The talent we are looking for must have a thorough understanding of inventory optimization (particularly safety stock calculation), forecasting, and logistics planning. Other responsibility includes managing our customized SCM smart app, JARVIN (SCM), to maintain the accuracy of our inventory movement in ERP between warehouses and our retail stores. High level of mathematical and analytical proficiency are critical to the performance of this role.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Preferably Bachelor or Master Degree holder from top university with advanced excel skill which involves data manipulation, charts, VBA and complex formula. There will be a skill test on advance excel skill.
- Must have 4-8 years’ experience with supply chain data analysis and modeling
- Experience in mentoring and developing supply chain planners
- Maintain several key metrics for Supply Chain: Out of Stock %-age, Warehouse and Logistics Cost, Inventory Days, and Write-Off Value
- Lead and coach a team of Demand, Supply, and Distribution Planners to make sure smooth running of all work plan to achieve the key metrics
- Create network design of warehouses to optimize our warehouse and logistics cost
- Make sure that data is correctly recorded between JARVIN (our SCM Apps) and ERP
- Provide cross-functional planning effort for many of Kopi Kenangan’s Limited-Time Offering (LTO) products and new business units
- Support Vendor performance management by maintaining on time in full (OTIF)
- Review buffer stock regularly based on Vendor’s OTIF and SKU’s Forecast Accuracy
- Create planning tools that enable successful inventory management that fits complex business requirements