Do you believe in never ending innovation?
At Koltiva, we will never be satisfied with current traceability solutions. We seek inspiration and innovation to revolutionize our software as a service products.
We encourage our employees to innovate and challenge current industry standards. Koltiva promotes creativity and strives to see employees achieve personal and professional success.
We promote environmental protection across supply chains, starting in our homes and offices. We aim to mitigate environmentally-damaging practices in all that we do.
Koltiva believes in continuous growth and learning. We foster curiosity and the desire to learn, grown and innovate.
Who are we?
Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?
Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer’s profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Mobile Developer?
Developing a mobile application system starting from the design process of the application system according to specifications and requirements.
What are the key responsibilities of the Mobile Developer?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support).
- Create mobile applications that run functionally.
- Identify problems found by testing or customer feedback, and fix the problem or refer the appropriate personnel for correction.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Interface design to enhance user experience.
- Ensuring new and current applications meet quality standards.
- Research and advise on the development of new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Have 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience using Java, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE.
- Familiar with React Native.
- Experience using REST APIs, JSON & XML processing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV with subject: Mobile Developer.