About The Role
As Product Designer, your job goes far beyond a series of screens and visual elements. You will be responsible for solving problems by conducting the design discovery and delivery process for the project that you’re working on. The goal is not just an appealing design, but a digital product and service that people would want to interact with, enhance their lives and are meaningful to them. You are also required to collaborate with fellow Design team members (Product Copywriters and Product Researchers), Product Managers, Engineers, as well as other departments to solve problems through innovative solutions for the product group that you are responsible for.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Copywriters, and Product Researchers, and other stakeholders to design, plan, prioritise, and facilitate product discovery and delivery process throughout the entire product cycle.
- Join user research to understand the (latent) needs of our users as well as gain insights of the user behavior and the context, to be able to come up with product concepts that answer the user needs while also achieving the business objective.
- Create intuitive design for web and mobile applications as well as enhancing the existing user interface design based on the users’ needs, business objectives, and technological considerations.
- Together with Product Researcher, conduct a concept and/or usability testing using multiple levels of prototype fidelity that you see fit for the testing purpose so you as well as use the collected data to improve the user interfaces design.
- Communicate design outputs and facilitate discussion between multiple stakeholders to gather feedback and suggestions for future iterations throughout the product life cycle
- 4+ years of working experience as hands-on digital product designer
- Portfolio that showcases digital product design craft with some level of understanding of the human-centered design methodology
- Experience working with web or mobile based technologies
- Fluency in English communications (both spoken and written)
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to form consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization through excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including: presentation, constructive feedback, and managing stakeholders expectations)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Visual Communication Design Design / HCI / Interaction Design other relevant fields
- Fluent/native Bahasa Indonesia speaker
- Experience in designing digital product for Logistics Solutions product and/or B2B SaaS company
- Experience in building/working on Design System