About The Role
You’ll partner with Product Design, Product Management, Operations, and Engineering to discover insights about our users, and to communicate opportunities across the company. You’ll think big about new areas to delve into, validate ideas before they’re built, and evaluate products once they’re delivered.
- Collaborate with Product Designers and Product Managers to design, prioritise, plan, and facilitate product discovery throughout the entire product cycle
- Gather and prioritise key questions, assumptions, and hypotheses from stakeholders
- Gather data using a variety of qualitative and quantitative research methods to understand the (latent) needs of our users as well as gain insights of the user behavior and the context
- Synthesise findings and represent the voice of our users to stakeholders to enable product concepts creation process that answer the user needs as well as drive product and business objectives.
- Maintain and organise a repository of detailed research documentation
- Be an evangelist for user-centered, evidence-based approach to product development throughout the company
- Get involved in the team’s effort in empowering the team and continuously improve other more junior researcher’s growth through coaching, conducting review / critique sessions. You will promote learning culture, raise the bar and be part of the success.
- Work with the Deputy Head – Product Design and the rest of the team to scale design process and practices that enable the team build something that people need and want
- 3+ years of working experience in product or UX research-related field
- Strong capabilities in qualitative and quantitative research methods throughout the product cycle
- Strong critical thinking and storytelling skills
- Portfolio that showcases ability in analysis and synthesis of information and communicating it as actionable insights, with some level of understanding of the human-centered design methodology and information architecture in digital products interface
- Demonstrated skills for collaborating closely with other researchers, designers, product managers and engineers
- Fluency in English communications (both spoken and written)
- A deep sense of accountability, adaptability, and embracing ambiguity working collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to form consensus across a broad, fast-moving organization through excellent communication and interpersonal skills (including: presentation, constructive feedback, managing expectations, negotiation, and resolve conflicts)
- A degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology, Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related field
- Experience driving and supporting rapid research in a scrappy environment
- Experience in conducting and leading research for Logistics Solutions product and/or B2B SaaS company
- Experience facilitating Design Sprints and workshops
- Strong grasp of quantitative data analysis and statistics.