At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As a Brand Sales Specialist, you’ll work closely with clients to develop relationships, understand their needs, earn their trust and show them how IBM’s industry-leading solutions will solve their problems whilst delivering value to their business. The IBM Sustainability/Automation Software portfolio focuses on 3 main areas:
- Business Automation: Automating your Business end-to-end, which reduces the amount of manual labor you need, minimizes the amount of unnecessary human intervention, and eliminates the typical friction points and bottlenecks that can lead to process delays. It is not sufficient to just automate a few repetitive tasks with a technology like robotic process automation (RPA). To truly scale, the entire end-to-end process must be automated using a variety of capabilities. Examples include automating and streamlining customer on boarding or automating a loan processing workflow for retail or mortgage banks or automating a claims process for insurance companies and using artificial intelligence (AI) to eliminate fraud while still delivering an incredible customer experience.
- Integration: Companies need to integrate across the myriad of applications and systems in the business, in real time. Integrations created through low code / no code interfaces with AI assisted insights and recommendations. Systems that move messages, events, and data across your hybrid cloud through robust application programming interfaces (APIs).
- AIOps: Finally, once you have the right applications and integrations in place, clients need to make sure these applications and systems are always on. If the applications stop, or even slow down, the business suffers. To support the business, modern IT organizations need modern tools and approaches to make better decisions more quickly, to more efficiently utilize and optimize resources, and improve and enhance their IT service delivery, and many organizations are turning to AI and Automation.
Required Professional & Technical Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales role.
- Sales experience and comfortable with qualifying sales opportunities and prepared to drive opportunities with the partner community mainly in growth and strategic accounts
- Selling hybrid cloud software or SaaS solutions in which your primary area of responsibility
- The ideal candidate should have a passion for cloud technologies, a good understanding of the IBM software portfolio (especially Integration &
- Development, Management & Platform and Digital Business Automation solutions), solving customer problems and driving revenue growth