About the Role
- Review accounting numbers and ensure posted journal entries are complete, accurate, and reconciled to the underlying documents.
- Control tax calculation, payment, and reporting
- Supervise and control subordinate’s work
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time and in a timely manner
- Continuing to improve account payable, assets and payment process.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or related field from a reputable university.
- Have at least 6- 8years of relevant finance experience in a manufacturing/e-commerce industry
- Have a Brevet A & B certification is a must
- Deep knowledge of accounting principles, tax, and regulation requirements.
- Understanding banking transactions (payment file, internet banking, banking laws)
- Proficiency in preparing SPT Tahunan Badan
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment and rapidly growing company – Strong problem-solving and analytical mindset in order to resolve complex Finance/accounting issues