Improve work processes to increase efficiency and productivity in General Affair Department and ensure its implementation.
As a staff, your role is to be a system analyst to improve work processes, manage working time and resources effectively, identify potential problems and find solutions, and improve self-competence.
- Diploma or Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Industrial Management
- Have knowledge in Kaizen, 5S, PDCA, and QC 7 Tools
- Have strong analytical thinking, able to find root cause of the problem and its countermeasure.
- Proficient in Ms. Excel & PowerPoint
- Discipline, emphasize on customer-oriented and social service, responsive
- Preferably able to use 3D design software
- Placement in Karawang
- Thorough and systematic
- Have a TOEIC/TOEFL Certification with minimum score 550 for TOEIC or 493 for TOEFL
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate-full doses (up to 1st booster is welcomed)
- Certificate of Good Conduct: Indonesian Police Certificates (SKCK)