Manage parts order to fulfill supply in dealer and coordinate the demand with factory and supplier.
As a staff, your role is to be a system analyst to improve work processes, manage working time and resources effectively, identify potential problems and find solutions, and improve self-competence.
- Bachelor of Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management
- Expertise in Ms. Excel (data inputting and processing, arithmetic and statistical calculations)
- Have knowledge in supply chain
- Able to manage and control parts stock
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Have an interest in the automotive field (automobile)
- Proficient in English (both oral & written)
- Placement in Sunter, North Jakarta
- Thorough and systematic in working
- Have a TOEIC/TOEFL Certification with minimum score 550 for TOEIC or 493 for TOEFL
- COVID-19 vaccine certificate-full doses (up to 1st booster is welcomed)
- Certificate of Good Conduct: Indonesian Police Certificates (SKCK)