A Marketing Manager, is responsible for the overall creative service, Public Relations/Ad, and web/E-marketing of our company.
What will I be doing?
As Manager of Marketing Communications, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Deliver creative service as requested by all departments, including sales, marketing, owner services and contracts, while staying aligned with the most updated brand guidelines and legal requirements
- Plan and execute print/web/online collateral and marketing strategies
- Communicate/negotiate with vendors
- Create and execute a strategic and comprehensive advertising and public relations plan, including media planning as well as creative/visuals
- Communicate with other managers/divisions to create and execute effective advertising and public relations plans
- Plan and execute press releases, press conferences, press briefings, press tours, and overall press relations
- Make the timeshare owners’ newsletter (quarterly) as well as internal communications materials
- Supervise a Marketing Communications coordinator