We are hiring in Jakarta, Indonesia! What a Regional Talent Acquisition Consultant does at HP:
- Develop relationships with hiring managers within the business and sub-region.
- Drive and supervise the achievement of the hiring targets for the sub-region, including time to fill, cost per hire, graduate, diversity and hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Manage the beginning to end staffing process within the sub- region; implements sourcing strategies within the sub- regions, screens candidates, provides a short list of candidates, coordinates interviews, creates offer letters, and facilitates relocation
- Counsel with managers on the hiring process and ensures that managers are in compliance with corporate and government policy
- Establish relationships with vendors and BPO to meet the needs of the staffing plan
- Provide support on hiring initiatives where there is staffing impact
- Use significant business knowledge and subject matter expertise to contribute to the execution of the staffing strategy, including talent attraction, hiring, relocation, and the contingent workforce
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- Degree in Human Resources/Business/Econs or any related fields.
- More than 4 years of experience in Recruitment or Talent Acquisition
- Highly motivated and driven
- A strong hunger to learn and inquisitive in nature
- Strong communicator and able to consult business stakeholders
- Background in recruiting for sales/Go-to-Market will be an added advantage
Sustainable impact is HP’s commitment to create positive, lasting change for the planet, its people, and our communities. This serves as a guiding principle for delivering on our corporate vision – to create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.