What a Consumer Peripheral Sales Specialist does at HP:
- Broad understanding of the peripherals category, business management and sales challenges and strategies.
- Actively contributes to the definition of the consumer peripherals business plan and go-to-market strategy.
- Track business performance for his/her assigned country/region
- Channel management – establishes relationships and represents consumer peripherals category with distribution and key partner accounts in country.
- Product line and quota responsibility of the consumer peripherals product range
- Functional responsibility for the team in one or several areas (market analysis, marketing engagement, SF communication etc).
- Manages complex, time- sensitive market research projects and synthesizes data and information to identify relevant trends and next steps.
Individuals who do well in this role at HP, usually possess:
- University or bachelor’s degree in marketing or Finance.
- Typically, 5-8 years of professional experience with a combination of Sales, Business Planning, Product Management experience preferred
- Experience in peripherals business and/or consumer partner management is a plus
- Knowledge of promotional marketing processes and practices.
- Negotiation skills and ability to frame the product value proposition to customers/partners.
- Strong communication skills internally and externally.