HappyFresh is offering an internship focused on front-end / UI development for projects under the regional Marketing team. This 3-month program will equip fresh graduates with real world experience in UI development and testing, directly contribute to the engagement and retention of HappyFresh customers, and explore new perspectives by working with stakeholders across different departments.
This role welcomes applications from across the region as long as there is a good fit. This is a perfect opportunity to hone the skills you learnt while gaining invaluable experience in the fastest growing grocery provider in South East Asia.
Throughout this internship, you will learn to:
- Translate UI/UX designs into code
- Develop interactive email templates by leveraging AMP email
- Build logic flows and arguments using Liquid to help with scaling and personalization
- Conduct testing to ensure that the end product is user-friendly and achieves the objective
- Devise experiments on different templates/interface and use the results to iterate and optimise for user engagement
We are looking for someone with/who is:
- Basic understanding of Responsive Web Design concept & REST APIs
- Minimum understanding to integrate Front-end & Back-end through a template language e.g: Liquid.
- Good sense of UI/UX design
- Resourceful and quick learners who thrive with independence and medium guidance
- Thinks outside the box for workarounds and solutions that work with minimal development
HappyFresh values self-development and passion above qualifications. If you think you will be a good fit for the role and is hungry to learn and contribute, this will be a great place for you to grow.