As a WH Supervisor – you will be a part of team that builds the next big disruption in online groceries in South East Asia, You will wear multiple hats in the role from supporting in the physical set up of the warehouse and supervise of daily operations day to day aspects to the minutest operational detail for a successful launch and scale accordingly.
- Responsible for supervising warehouse Fulfillment operations
- Manage operations team, operators and own their day-to-day responsibilities to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- To manage the end-to-end aspect of daily fulfillment operations: inbound management to stock handling, storing and order dispatching in line with established service levels.
- Set up and onboarding new hires & coaching warehouse team to be efficient operationally.
- Analyze data for process efficiency and suggest solutions for improvement.
- Apply and follow Warehouse Fulfillment standards and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in day-to-day warehouse operations.
- Monitor operational policies and procedures to ensure the most efficient processing of grocery orders, control of damage and errors and other aspects of operational excellence to deliver world-class customer experience.
- Ensure warehouse housekeeping and maintaining health & safety and product quality standards.
- Has experience as Team Lead/Supervisor in related role min. 2 years.
- Understand how orders capacity defined to meet customer demand
- Good leadership, communication Skill and Knowledge in facility and maintenance aspects of a warehouse
- Persistent and be able to work well under pressure and Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques.
- Warehouse/Fulfillment experience in supermarket, hypermarket, convenience stores is a plus.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Logistic and Warehouse Software) & Familiar with warehouse management systems (WMS)
- Self-starter, independent learner to find solutions, ambitious and highly motivated who can work in a very volatile, uncertain, and complex environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, Strong organizational and time management skills.