- Translate HappyFresh value proposition into content themes and assets that drive awareness and increase engagement & conversion. Ensure contents provide clear benefits to the target audience and conveys clear brand messaging
- Proactively identify and gather understanding about industry newsworthy stories for local and regional media, content trends to plan for digital channels and publish compelling content through owned, shared, earned and paid channels
- Conduct competitive research via SEO tools to find relevant topic and keywords to use article creation.
- Visualise and compile new blog posts, & revamp older posts via WordPress, including requesting designs for article.
- Provide copywriting for creative and promotional contents such as PR, blog articles, paid marketing, publications, infographics and additional support needed for CRM materials
- Liaise and collaborate efficiently with internal resources and/or vendors/agencies to successfully produce contents including for major events and campaigns
- Establish content KPIs and measure content effectiveness across all activities and channel
- Create a marketing report to analyse & help identify what needs to be done to improve traffic and ranking for keywords in our Blog.
Ideally, you are:
- 3+ years experience as a copywriter or content marketer
- Diploma/Degree in Mass Communications, Media Journalism, Advertising or equivalent
- Objective oriented, motivated and self-driven
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
Experience with digital marketing/social media contents management is preferable
- Have an understanding about SEO best practices, content categorization and structure, content development and distribution for a blog post.
- Experience creating blog posts via WordPress (Gutenberg Editor & Classic Editor)
- Experience using various SEO tools such as Yoast, SEMRush, Ahrefs or Ubersuggest to do keyword research & competitive research.
- Experience analysing content performance via Google Analytics and Google Search Console.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand the trends and hype, and what audiences consume and how to create it
- Excellent attention to details
About our compensation package:
- A chance to work with our experts across product, marketing, logistic, pricing and more with room to learn every day while you #OwnYourImpact towards the business
- Competitive salary
- Employee discount when shopping with our app
- Generous insurance coverage both inpatient and out-patient
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses for Career and Personal Development
- Working remotely availability
- Competitive annual paid leave
- HappyBenefits: allowance provided to HappyFreshers for health activities and health-related items
- HappyFit: a free & fun exercise time along with HappyFreshers taught by professional trainers
- HappyMind: a psychological consultation program with experts Clinicians, to keep your mental health on track