Grocery shopping is easy, said no one ever! Nobody likes cardio in the supermarket, looking for an empty parking bay, lining up and, God forbid, traffic jams. There is more to life than just reaching for that loaf of bread on the top shelf at the store. Enter the solution!
We are HappyFresh, Southeast Asia’s leading grocery e-commerce company that is hell-bent on delivering a simplified life by revolutionizing how you and many households get their groceries.
Our HappyFresh app grants access to over 400 partnered supermarkets and specialty stores that echo our cause to change the grocery shopping landscape.
Customers can also shop from our HappyFresh Supermarket, which offers greater shopping flexibility. Enjoy express and scheduled grocery deliveries, fewer out-of-stock moments, competitive prices, and more.
We hold through 5 cultural pillars that serve as our mantra behind our day-to-day tasks and interactions with our teammates, laying the foundation for more conducive and productive work culture. They are:
– Customer, Customer, Customer
– Ownership and Deliver Impact
– Team Player
– Self Mastery
Beyond our strive toward solving the problem that is grocery shopping, we look to address the needs and wants of local communities and create a future where groceries will never be a problem in the modern world.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for design, build, test, and implementation of acquisition campaigns
- Responsible for developing a deep understanding of consumer needs and optimizing the acquisition channels to achieve growth
- Leading cross-functional departments (offline partnership, paid digital, social) initiatives to acquire new customers
- Responsible for reporting and optimizing best practices & constantly improving conversion rate
- Responsible for budget projection to achieve efficient ROI
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years experience in consumer acquisition (Growth Marketing) from tech/start-ups
- Strong team management skills, learning & development mindset
- Experience in project planning, building roadmaps, and budget management
- Passion for consumer behavior, getting results and focusing to drive growth
What’s in it for you:
- HappyFit: fun exercise programs alongside professional trainers.
- HappyMind: free psychological consultation to keep your mental health on track.
- HappyBenefit: allowance for health activities and health-related items.
- LinkedIn Learning access for all courses!
- Discounts on grocery shopping on our HappyFresh app.
- Competitive compensation package including medical, dental, maternal insurance, and more.
- No Meeting Thursday: an internal initiative for HappyFreshers to engage in deeper work task focus without distractions.
- Additional 1-day annual leave for each work anniversary.
- Birthday leave.
- Occasional celebration for team engagements.
- All-access to snacks in our pantry.
- Hybrid working environment with dynamic and international colleagues.
What will you be part of:
- Meet, collaborate, and flex your skills alongside talented and driven problem-solvers from all walks of life. We applaud a hungry-to-learn and a proactive attitude in helping other HappyFreshers within and beyond your departmental borders in their time of need. All while striving for the same goal – to deliver a simplified life.
- We place safety for HappyFreshers first. Hence why, we take extensive measures to ensure you stay safe and healthy in body, mind, and soul through our various online and offline activities.