ob description & requirements
Job descriptions :
1. Receiving and Verifying all vendor invoices.
2. Creating and updating spreadsheets of daily transactions.
3. Reviewing and processing reimbursement.
4. Do all document tasks (documentation, filling, scanning, etc)
5. Conduct weekly petty cash count and settlement outlets.
6. Other admin things.
1. Candidate must be graduated from Accounting/Finance Major.
2. At least 1 year of working experience in related field.
3. Pay attention to detail and organize.
4. Could working with fast-paced environment, able to work as a team, and having good attitude.
5. Good English is preferable.
6. Hard worker and able to work under pressure.
7. Able to operate Microsoft Excel or Google Sheet in efficient and effective manner.
8. Experience in ERP for at least 1 year