Job description & requirements
Job Description :
• Managing MPP and budgeting process.
• Design and develop compensation & benefit policies.
• Prepare and analysis HR monthly report.
• Responsible in employee data, HRIS and assist payroll process.
• Monitor and review personnel costs, operating costs
• Analyse and propose compensation & benefits recommendations, including salary survey, job evaluation & architecture.
• Recommend total rewards & performance management process.
• Conduct performance management review.
Job Requirment :
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree
• Having work experience as C&B Specialist at least 2 years preferably in the start-up industry
• Comfortable with multitasking and are willing to wear many hats
• Proficient in MS Excel and its functions, including conditional formatting and other data analysis functions
• Able to work fast and meticulously under pressure
• Experience in HRIS system and its implementation is a plus
• Have a desire to grow and explore new areas
• Good in English (written & spoken) is a plus