- Continuously identify gaps and improvement opportunities in the Company’s business process flow and/or control in order to optimize the Company’s benefits.
- Optimizing or Automating employee work flows
- Implement the improvements to close the gaps, and subsequently, manage and monitor the improved system until further improvements can be made.
- Coordinating business process improvement strategies with internal stakeholders.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management
- A Master’s degree in business administration will be advantageous.
- Minimum 5 years in similar position.
- Good Understanding in Business Concept and good Understanding and able to implement business process improvements and risk management.
- Proficiency in recommending innovative improvement.
- Communication, Cross-Fuctional, Organization, multi tasking, teamwork, adaptability.
- Bilingual Bahasa and English, both written and verbal.