PA Manager Sulawesi Territory will be the area representative of Grab Public Affairs, responsible to oversee public affairs activities, ensure a stable and conducive business environment, as well as in charge of building and managing public stakeholders at the regional level. He/she will be an optimum contributor to the success of Grab business when he/she is able to ensure that Grab business can operate smoothly with no/minimum disruption from relevant stakeholders and with support and endorsement from local government entities.
Responsibilities and Duties
· Become a credible and resourceful representative of Public Affairs function in the designated area.
· Build and maintain relationships with regional stakeholders, including but not limited to Heads of Regional Government (Governor/Mayor), Heads of Transportation Bureaus, Regional Military and Police Key Officers, etc.
· Design, prioritize and track PA initiatives in the territory
· Support the achievement of main OKRs from business such as growth, profitability, and revenue uplift by advocating supportive policy
· Extend national flagship programs to hyperlocal initiatives
· Collaborate with Partner Engagement Team to manage drivers-partners conduciveness, especially to prevent and/or manage potential major demonstration at the regional level.
· Collaborate with the overall PA Team for corporate objectives alignment, troubleshooting, and communications purposes.
Qualifications and Skills
· Extensive regional network with Government entities, local authorities, military, police forces, and other crucial stakeholders in the designated area with at least 5 years of experience
· Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
· Ability to build new relations and manage existing relations with Government officials.
· Ability to take initiative and work independently.
· Ability to clearly structure stakeholder & issue mapping and derive solutions.
· Good social and communications presence.
· Ability to perform well under pressure and tight deadlines.
· Previous experience working with Government or Government projects is an advantage.