Get to know our Team
You will be part of the Strategy & Planning team, responsible to support Grab Indonesia’s East territory – the most geographically diverse territory! We make an impact by leveraging data to uncover new insights and formulate demand-generating and supply-shaping strategy to best serve our consumers and partners. Our Strategy & Planning team is made up of Grabbers of various backgrounds – business, statistics, computer science, and engineering – enabling us to have multiple perspectives towards business issues. If you are looking for an environment where you are empowered to proactively identify challenges / opportunities and make data-driven business proposals, then you should join our team!
Get to know the Role
This role is responsible to support East territory’s decision-making by analysing historical business performance, forecasting potential issues / challenges through data and propose action steps accordingly. This role is also expected to collaborate with stakeholders both within and outside East Territory in order to implement the right strategy. We believe that a successful candidate has strong data analytics skills, sound business acumen and confidence to work with multiple stakeholders. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you!
- Generate business insights through data analysis, and provide recommendations to improve business performance accordingly
- Analyze consumers’ behaviours and identify “hidden gems” that we can capitalize on
- Support analytical needs from stakeholders (e.g. project evaluation)
The Must Haves
- Bachelor’s degree on computer science, mathematics, statistics, and/or other equivalent degrees / work experience
- Minimum 2 year of work experience in data analytics or business strategy
- Proficiency in data analysis programming language (e.g. SQL and R or Phyton) is A MUST