Get to know the role:
Part of the core GrabFood Bandung team, to lead and grow the business. Build strong local operational processes, working with local and country teams. Drive improvements in merchant engagement and experience.
The day-to-day activities:
- Ensure accuracy and updated content of merchants
- Educate merchants about few features available in the GrabMerchant application thought clear communication plans and events
- Lead and drive key projects and become the operational glue that holds national and local initiatives together.
- General projects management and reporting
- Support the Merchant Operations Lead in piloting new initiatives to provide world-class experience for merchants.
The must haves:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant work experience in consulting, operations management, financial services, or start-up/tech industry
- Strong organizational skill; ability to plan and execute complex task in a structured manner.
- Exceptional people management skill in leading content operations team.
- Meticulous, showing good attention to details.
- Good communications skill to be able to work with internal an external stakeholders.
- Data analysis to process and translate data to insight that will be used to address customer pain points and improve the user experience
- Advanced proficiency in Ms Office, particularly with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Well-written and spoken in English is a huge plus.