Get to know the team
Our team oversees, shapes and grows the business in Grab. We contribute towards Grab’s vision of being Southeast Asia’s super app by providing everyday services that matter most to consumers in Singapore. We develop and execute business strategies that help us achieve our vision in serving our community. We believe in developing mutually beneficial collaborations with corporate partners to enhance their business offering and impact the lives of customers.
Get to know the role
We are looking for a talented generalist to help us build strategic relationships with high-profile merchants and drive revenue. As a Account Manager, you will be responsible for owning and growing our most important merchant relationships.
We’re looking for superstars who can operate independently, move fast, and get things done. We want people who love being challenged and are excited by the idea of joining our growing Merchant Organization and doing what it takes to win. If this sounds like you – read on!
The day-to-day activities:
- Relationships building: continuously engage our merchants and listening to their needs, feedbacks, and stay in close communications
- Driving growth and Higher ROI: Ensure the partners are growing with you and the company. Take a data driven approach to estimate ROI and
- KPI analysis for each partner in order to grow basket size and create loyal customers.
- Ensuring consistency and quality: Have the greatest interest to make sure partners are also maintaining service and food quality consistency.
- Liaising with operations, customer service and partners to ensure issues are resolved over email, phone, or in person.
- Cross-functional relationship: Work with our product, operations, and merchant acquisition teams to make sure merchants have the best possible experience
- Managing team performance: You will be most likely working with a team from a very early stage. It’s crucial to help build the team, tools and processes needed to serve, retain and grow our most important merchants
The must haves:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience of sales business development, account management or operations
- Experienced in handling and dealing with partners (account management experience)
- An exceptional track record of driving revenue through partnerships
- Multi-tasking and able to work under pressure and constantly changing environment
- Proficient in English is a plus
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Comfortable to work using laptop and internet
- Great communication and negotiation skills