- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in Strategy/Operations.
- Experience in project management and execution.
- Experience using business intelligence and dashboards (e.g.Connect Sales, Data Studio).
- Experience working with large data sets (e.g.Google Sheets, SQL database queries/analysis).
- Knowledge of digital ads and Google’s business.
- A sense of humor, and the ability to thrive and exercise judgment in a fast-moving and ambiguous environment.
- Demonstrated collaborator with ideas, determination, and a passion for the internet who can work with people from a broad range of backgrounds and experience.
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal and presentation skills, as well as the ability to write well and convey complex issues clearly.
- Work closely with Country Leadership to develop annual business strategy, identify market and share of wallet trends, opportunity sizing, and putting forward recommendations that will enable us to deliver client success and win in the market.
- Respond to problem statements raised by the local leadership team via hypothesis generation, problem solving, and insight generation across competitive/landscape/performance assessments.
- Define key success metrics and execution plans, review organizational efficiencies, and develop organizational design proposals to achieve service model excellence.
- Assess in-market tool and capability needs, and develop proposals to up-level operating efficiencies across workflows and process flows.
- Work as a Partner/Chief of staff to ensure the organization runs flawlessly.