- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in service management, sales, client management, operations, or consulting
- Experience working in a global team
- Ability to manage multiple global projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to synthesize complex messages, data sets/signals, and insights into executive-ready communications
- Ability to think strategically and analyze the needs of stakeholders
- Effective project management, problem-solving, and analysis skills, combined with business acumen
- Comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and complexity
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Working within the broader gTech organization, the Large Customer Sales (LCS) Services Management team provides engagement and service satisfaction for Google’s LCS sales team and advertising clients. Our team bridges the Google Sales and gTech Services organizations to deliver the best solutions and customer experience for our advertisers.
As a gCare Services Manager for APAC, you will work closely with LCS Sales, gCare teams, and go-to-market to bring the best of technical solutions and troubleshooting services to LCS accounts. Aligning closely with the sales strategy, you will provide both proactive and reactive recommendations to sales team members on relevant gTech services and coordinate with our specialist teams to ensure an excellent experience.
Additionally, you will collaborate with gTech colleagues to design advertiser solutions and experiences, deploy innovative methods for service engagement, and incorporate the latest sales strategies into service offerings. You will have exposure to Google executives and develop deep relationships with both sales and operational teams.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
- Serve as the representative of gCare services across vendor-led implementation support, business growth enablement through optimization and product adoption, and billing and policy issues for respective LCS markets in Indonesia and Malaysia.
- Conduct opportunity analysis and make recommendations to the Sales team on where and how gTech can drive value for advertisers.
- Partner with the Sales team to drive activation, engagement, and satisfaction with gTech services and solutions, leveraging influence and customer service knowledge to drive continuous improvement.
- Engage effectively with promoters and sales leaders, interacting daily to activate solutions, drive process outcomes, and enable actionable resolution to escalations from the business.
- Manage and represent gCare relationships by collaborating with gCare, LCS, Troubleshooting and Policy teams to represent a unified gCare point of view with the LCS business in collaboration with our gCare leads/owners.