- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in software sales, channel management/sales, and strategic account management at an enterprise business-to-business (B2B) software company.
- Experience with managing sales or channel teams.
- 7 years of experience in channel management or promoting Infrastructure Software, Databases, Analytic Tools, or Applications Software with experience in exceeding business goals.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams within the organization and partner organization.
- Experience with complex commercial and legal facilitations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in enterprises.
- Experience working with partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with executives to promote cloud solutions.
- Ability to work with pre-sales and customers’ technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Sales Manager, your primary responsibility will be to grow Google Cloud’s market share across the identified set of accounts through partners. You’ll prospect, qualify, and lead a cross-functional team, while leveraging the right resources including partner engineering, corporate sales, and partner sales to maximize outcomes.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Align to the identified corporate accounts within a defined Sales territory and drive resold business in those accounts through a set of suitable partners on various business engagements.
Lead account planning process that aligns partner and Google resources to maximize growth, customer satisfaction, and market share.
Drive consistent business growth by managing business-cycles (including prospecting, qualifying, forecasting, and managing your book of business) in the identified accounts through partners.
Facilitate and manage complex business-cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in the identified accounts.
Ensure identified accounts attains business goals by aligning, managing, and holding partners accountable in business engagements. Be responsible for managing partners success and increase Google Cloud Platform (GCP) consumption in partner led customer engagements.