About the Role
As our next Product Manager, you’ll get to help solve consumer problems, define product visions, and build products to scale. As a Product Manager in Care, you will work alongside other Product Managers, Engineering, Care operations, BI Analysts, Data Science, Customer Research, UX designers to help Gojek deliver innovative and delightful Customer Service experiences. This includes all user types (end customers, drivers, and merchants) across all geographies. You will be directly responsible for key Care interfaces within the Gojek super-app that users use to avail self-help or to reach Gojek customer care. These include Helpcenter, Customer Ratings, Ticketing Archive, Care Content management and many more areas.
What You Will Do
- Contribute crucially to product strategy and OKRs, effectively prioritizing based on company goals
- Own and drive product and feature roadmap to fruition, and become an internal champion of your product line
- Engage cross-functionally, partnering with engineering, design, data, and other teams to ship major features and product improvements
- Clearly communicate product plan, customer feedback, and roadblocks to team members, cross-functional peers, and stakeholders
- Be a customer advocate, articulate their needs and deliver user-friendly solutions that solve their challenges
- Define, track and report success metrics for a product, business, and customer
- Reiterate on product plans, and make informed decisions using data and user feedback
- Lead effective cadences and incorporate feedback into their product plan
- Proactively be involved in the interview process and mentor new product managers
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree, preferably in engineering or management
- 3-5 years of experience working as a product manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- A self-supporting, proactive, and eager-to-learn attitude; able to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Entrepreneurial and are comfortable working in a complex and face-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you rely on data to recognize what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
- Able to clearly communicate your thoughts
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are good to have
About the Team
Be a part of the CareTech team that is changing the way Care is provided to Gojek customers, drivers and merchants. CareTech owns the various technology platforms needed to provide state-of-the-art Care experience for all the Gojek user-types and across all our geographies. We solve more than 15,000 tickets with ZERO agent intervention – Everyday!
We’re a close-knit team. Virtual lunches and our “fun hour” every Friday, are things we love doing together as a team. The work-from-home situation never stops us from enjoying each other’s company. As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company, but each other’s personal growth and wellbeing.