GoWork is now looking for a creative and innovative graphic design intern to help us build the foundation of our brand the touch of arts. This position will be working together with the creative marketing team and actively participating in all operational designs related to members’ activation and community engagements.
· Learn design briefs and determine requirements.
· Translate ideas and concepts into appropriate key visuals.
· Create and develop attractive designs for various marketing materials online and offline.
· Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule.
· Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines.
· Min. Bachelor’s degree in Visual Communication Design.
· Fresh Graduate with a dope portfolio is welcome.
· Proficient in Software Design (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, AE & Premier).
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
· Able to translate a design brief into a visual outcome with a strong visual sense, good design taste, and a strong eye for visual composition.
· Have solid knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web.
· Creative thinker and up-to-date with the latest design trends.
· High initiative and keen attention to detail.
· Able to juggle multiple design projects at the same time.
*Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted