• Support co-ordination of employee health and safety training programs.
• Support the implementation of the EHS goals for the facility.
• Participate on the health and safety program improvement team(s).
• Conduct site inspections and program evaluations.
• Assist with control, evaluation and selection of personal protective equipment.
– Day to day support of EHS programmes on site, including delivery of training, accident/incident investigation, conducting risk assessments, as well as developing and maintaining EHS documentation
• In conjunction with EHS Leader, ensure the facility is maintaining compliance with legislative requirements and that appropriate programmes are implemented to meet new legislative requirements
• Any other duties as directed by the EHS Leader
– Currently pursuing a Degree in Occupational Health & safety or Environmental Engineering
– Competent with MS Office applications
-Willingness to learn new skills and take on responsibility
– Possess good communication skills