Job Description Summary
The Strategic Account Manager maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to a set of key accounts, the Strategic Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales target and assigned strategic account objectives.
The Strategic Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while driving the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
Key Responsibilities/essential functions include (but are not limited to) :
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and develops into trusted advisor and customer advocate for key account stakeholders/executive sponsors.
- Develops and maintain customer mapping, includes next generation leadership, internal relationship dynamics and the customer’s competitive landscape.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs and understands drivers of the customer need including vision/mission / financial objectives on an ongoing basis.
- Drives a joint ‘company – strategic account customer’ planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period thattruly addresses needs of the account’s vision/mission and creates new business opportunities for GEHC
- Collaborates with internal GEHC stakeholders including strategic accounts solutions architect, ASEAN Strategic Accounts Director and region/global product, service, digital teams to address customer needs.
- Act as a primary customer point of contact, represents One GE Healthcare across multimodality projects, cross-P&L business events, and an accountability for issue resolution in selected strategic accounts.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards
- Manage multiple projects and effectively communicate progress updates to GE and customer leadership on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Provide on-going feedback to management, product, services and marketing teams.
- Create business plans that have both short and long term phases and truly represent addressing the needs of the accounts vision/mission.
- Analyze accounts to develop a business plan and strategy that creates new business opportunities for all GE Healthcare products & services
Required Qualifications :
- Education to Bachelor Degree level
- Fluent in English communication
- 5+ years experience in Business Management or Sales / Marketing OR equivalent years of experience progressive leadership
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development.
- Experience structuring and closing large and complex strategic deals and experience in handling C-suites customers
- Strong co-ordination, commercial, influencing and advanced negotiation
- Strong business acumen; financial and organizational skills
- High level presentation and interpersonal skills; able to communicate and present ideas to customers in a way that produces understanding and impact that builds effective strategic relationships.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward thinking and customer-first attitude.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare market, key players and customers in Indonesia
- Healthcare disease solutions and the products and services offered
- Knowledge of hospital management will be a plus
- Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We expect all employees to live and breathe our behaviors: to act with humility and build trust; lead with transparency; deliver with focus, and drive ownership – always with unyielding integrity.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.