Job Description Summary
- The Finance Manager (FM) will lead all financial responsibilities of the PT GENTS Repair Shop in Indonesia in line with the Global Supply Chain Finance scope and targets. Simultaneously, the FM will provide leadership and support to the TGST site and Finance Personnel in Japan
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate effective guidance in communicating business goals, supporting the management team in making business decisions, and overseeing the financial planning, management, and reporting of the company. This is a pivotal role that necessitates someone who can drive business transformation across this site, adept at problem-solving, and skilled in developing and implementing short- and long-term business plans. Additionally, he/she will also be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Coordinate common GSC Finance activities across the sites, including financial planning, pacing, controllership, statutory audit and joint venture related activities.
- Identify opportunities for and drive the financial and operational process standardization across the sites in scope. Work with the GSC Finance COE to maximize the use of digital tools.
- Partner with other GE COEs and functions to drive the application of clean roles and responsibilities and elevate the local processes to the global GE standards.
- Act as a business partner to the operating team to drive business initiatives and manage operational metrics
- Exhibit strong management skills in effectively communicating business goals, supporting the management team in making critical business decisions, and overseeing financial planning, management, and reporting within the company.
- Drive business transformation across the shop, able to solve problems as well as develop and implement short- and long-term business plans
- Partner with technical/business leader and staff to drive operating performance and act as champion for cost optimization, productivity, inventory & lead-time improvement
- Provide financial guidance and operational analysis to the management, operation teams and other functions
FP&A and General Accounting:
- Provide financial reporting on all aspects of business on a monthly, quarterly, annual, and ad hoc basis
- Develop budget, operating plans, and forecasts together with operations leaders
- Develop and establish financial policies & procedures
- Drive accuracy and consistency in financial reporting
- Deliver financial closing and reporting in compliance with US GAAP and local statutory financial standards
- Work closely with Treasury and Tax functions to ensure oversight on local entity banking, working capital and forex management
- Joint Venture Partner monthly reporting and annual planning
- Annual General Meeting reporting to Board of Directors
- Ensure and promote the development of the team, succession planning through coaching, training, and fostering growth and skills development.
- Develop personal growth opportunities
- Promote diversity and fair employment opportunities
- Compensation planning
Compliance and Process Improvement:
- Drive adherence to GE policy
- Responsible to ensure controllership/compliance and consistency of finance processes across the operations, drive controllership awareness among operation teams and other functions
- Comply with statutory & GE requirements which include treasury, corporate tax, VAT, withholding tax, corporate filing responsibilities and submission of reports required by statutory boards
- Provide refresher compliance training local team
- Embrace lean and identify areas of improvement in terms of processes, system, and management
- To be successful in this role, you would possess
- At least 10 years of experiences in a financial position
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- The ability to anticipate, identify, and resolve complex financial issues
- A proven track record for managing small size teams
- Good communication skills as this role will require you to work closely with cross-functional teams and business decision-makers.
- SAP ERP system proficiency is advantage
- Analytical and project management ability
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English