Group Audit helps the Board and Executive Management meet the strategic and operational objectives of the DBS Group. We conduct independent checks to ensure that the Group’s risk and control processes are adequate and effective. All our team members are highly sought-after professionals who work as trusted advisors to our clients, in all matters related to a company’s internal controls.
- Undertake audit engagements as assigned by the Head of Internal Audit / SVP / VP of the team according to audit plan.
- Advise and apprise promptly the Head of Internal Audit / SVP / VP of the team of all major risk, control and regulatory issues arising during the audit.
- Execute and complete all audits in accordance with departmental and professional standards and supervise team members during assigned audit engagements.
- Manage the coverage of audits including the relevant key regulations.
- Update and maintain audit risk matrices, including audit work papers for each audit engagements.
- Keep abreast of own professional development to enhance one’s skills and competence
- Assist where appropriate in the update and maintenance of the audit strategy and plan.
- Assist in building relationships with middle level management and stakeholders, raise potential risk and control issues to audit management.
- Provide audit team members with proper guidance, coaching and supervision.
- 5-6 years experience with relevant business or auditing background in financial institutions, external audit firms, or consulting firms.
- A financial institution audit or consultancy background is preferred through not mandatory.