Risk Management Group (RMG) is responsible for the development and maintenance of risk management and internal control frameworks. we provide independent review and challenge to business to ensure that appropriate balance is considered in risk/return decision. in additional, RMG is responsible for the monitoring and reporting on key risk issues of the Bank. To manage risk effectively and deliver strong financial performance, we invest significantly in our people and infrastructure.
- Evaluate credit portfolio for management to control the credit risk within acceptable parameters, as defined in the Credit Policy and the bank’s business strategy.
- Prepare, collate, and highlight material for monthly CRC and RMC and other meetings with high standard of presentation, accurate information and within reasonable time for review.
- Coordinate for monthly Credit Risk Committee meeting to ensure quorum made and acceptable meeting materials. Take turn in preparing minute of meeting with acceptable quality. Document meeting material and minute of meeting.
- Maintain, review, and revise methodology for stress testing from time to time to ensure it is updated and in line with current implementation.
- Perform portfolio stress testing analytics, share and highlight the result to relevant heads of business and credit, and Credit Risk Committee, where necessary. Coordinate with relevant business and credit managers for potential remedial solutions. Document the working papers for audit trail.
- Able to be a backup of colleagues in RMG Credit Risk to prepare relevant credit risk policies and any other tasks. Assist and support colleagues in RMG
- Credit Risk and involvements in Special Projects.
- Under the Risk Management Framework, the role performs Credit Analytic / Credit Risk to focus on Credit MIS & Analytics, Data Council, Stress Tests, and Credit Related Special Projects
- 5 – more years’ experience
- Graduates from reputable universities
- Good understanding of financial/credit analysis
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking
- Good Command of English
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills