DBSI T&O is the backbone that supports the bank as the central of operations and technology. With the spirit of OneTeam and PRIDE! Value, we serve Institutional Banking Operations and Consumer Banking Operations, manage Customer Centre and IT, provide Group Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, coordinate bank-wide Business Continuity Management program and framework, and deliver service quality for Digibank and IBG/GTS. Our Technology & Operations organization is a vital strategic partner to the business in providing competitive advantage that propels DBSI towards being the Best Bank for a Better World (#B3W)
• Bachelor’s degree from Reputable University
• Good command in English (Verbal and Written)
• Computer literacy is advantage
• Team oriented and good interpersonal skill
• Stand strong on following the policy and procedure
• Ability to maintain quality control under time and volume pressure
- Manage Stock Voucher Inventory to ensure availabilty for redemption.
- Perform reward redemption (voucher, e voucher ,cashback, mileage) on timely, accurately
- Perform mileage registration in System
- Liaise with airlines for mileage redemption
- Perfom daily report for reward redemption
- Ensure SMS notification to customer are perfomed.
- Support BU program related with loyalty program