As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
– To welcome and provide the best service to customers To process all customer;s transactions, cash and non-cash (including ATM), precise, accurate and timely accordant to the applicable procedures and policies; and is including to check, verify and to follow it up.
– To send clearing cheques / bilyet giros to BI To reconcile all transactions including clearing that already been processed to/ from BI.
– To reconcile ATM/Debit cards in-stock, stamp-duty, vouchers and all transactions sent to Head Office.
– To do transaction-callback when necessary in accordant to the applicable procedures and policies Handling customer complaint and escalate to the related Unit to settle the case timely and to monitor.
– To provide information as require by the customers, including Bank’s products and services To prepares routine reports accurately and timely; including end-of-day and other routine reports To increase service quality for continuous improvement To do other administrative work as requested by the Supervisor towards the branch’s goal.
– To do other task as assigned by the Supervisor to achieve Branch’ goal.
– Relevant experience in the banking and finance industry would be an advantage
– High degree of integrity/ honesty
– Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
– Good command of spoken and written English