DBSI T&O is the backbone that supports the bank as the central of operations and technology. With the spirit of OneTeam and PRIDE! Value, we serve Institutional Banking Operations and Consumer Banking Operations, manage Customer Centre and IT, provide Group Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, coordinate bank-wide Business Continuity Management program and framework, and deliver service quality for Digibank and IBG/GTS. Our Technology & Operations organization is a vital strategic partner to the business in providing competitive advantage that propels DBSI towards being the Best Bank for a Better World (#B3W).
Contribution to Business / Profit:
- Define and develop, establish ownership, and maintain strategic plans to meet the Bank’s sourcing strategy.
- Leverage market research, industry communities and external relationship to provide insight and advice on supplier strengths and weakness to project or person considering engaging a new supplier.
- Identify, formulate, progress, finalise and operational commercial matters to meet the Bank’s needs. Secure optimal contractual arrangement to harness efficiency and effectiveness, minimize the Bank exposure to risk and provide for the future expenditure within approved financial commitment.
- Facilitate the development by Product Managers of appropriate service level agreements/objectives between users and suppliers.
- Identify and realise improvement/cost saving, as well as investing, analysing and progressing disputes to resolution.
- Proactively participate in Sourcing Industry forum, and conduct and interpret research on emerging industry and trend to enable the Bank to proactively leverage its position in the market.
- To ensure travel request has been aligned with the policy.
- To ensure travel report submitted on time.
- Monitoring outstanding invoice in relates with travel, as well as refund ticket.
- Efficient and accurate commercial agreement management.
- Effective and precise development and evaluation of sourcing strategy.
- Successful negotiation of specific commercial arrangement and dispute on behalf of the Bank.
- Education of business unit with respect to their negotiated obligation.
- Continues improvement based on learning.
- Overall vendor management.
Day to day:
- Summarized approved requisition and check authority’s approver in accordance to the Power to Sign Authority.
- Look for quotation minimal 3 supplier who could supply company’s needs.
- Negotiate with vendor for the best price, better service and offer good prospective relationship in the future.
- Maintain good relationship with current vendors and prospective vendors.
- Willing to work with business unit to come out with solution.
- Working close with Vendor to meet the target date and SLA.
- Knowing business unit needs and elaborate in the procurement process the he/she done.
- Check invoice in relates with travel.
- Monitoring outstanding invoice related to travel.
- Ensure travel report submitted on time.
- Supervise travel services and travel agent
- Bachelor’s Degree from reputable university
- 4+ years of working experience in Procurement & Project Management
- Knowledge on procurement concept
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office to do daily task and reporting requirement
- Project Management skill
- Negotiation skill