Group Technology and Operations drives the DBS’ digital transformation agenda to allow us to scale new heights and reimagine the future of banking. To thrive in the age of digital disruptions, we focus on innovative ways to scale our cloud-based technologies, utilise modern frameworks and deploy automation best-practices.
We’ve also built a data-driven culture to develop clear guardrails on data governance and make data more accessible securely. Looking further into the technology horizon, we are exploring key merging technologies such as 5G, Internet of things (IoT), blockchain, quantum computing and AR/VR that will able us drive better business outcomes and customer journey.
- Manage and oversee all complaints to the Bank, to ensure they can be responded and resolved within TAT and predetermined bank’s quality standards and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee all correspondence from customer via different channels are being attended and responded within TAT, predetermined bank’s quality standards in accordance to the regulatory requirements.
- Manage and oversee the process of investigation for escalation case and customer complaints even if it is related to other united to ensure they are resolved within the TAT.
- Present and provide highlights on consolidated complaint report to management. Identify and explore opportunity for process improvement within complaints and correspondence flows.
- Displays leadership qualities
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Ability to focus on details and validation of information
- Demonstrating initiatives
- Excellent focus on customer services
- Must be computer literate and very well versed in Microsoft Office.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills