- Manage and develop end-to-end HRIS system processes in accordance with applicable standards and policies
- Collaborate with business users and third parties regarding the development of the HR application system
- Performing the testing process to ensure that the application system has no bugs/ errors
- Manage and handling settings related to HR organizational structure and job title in HRIS
- Perform HRIS system maintenance, providing HRIS training and technical support to user
- Prepare HR reports and design HR performance metrics dashboard for related users
- Consulting with HR managers and other departments to determine HRIS needs.
- Performing audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Keeping track of technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS.
- Analyzing HRIS performance metrics and resolving application issues.
What are the qualifications to become our Senior Engineer of DBA?
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems/ Computer Science/ Information Technology or similar
- Experience as an HRIS analyst in a related industry.
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS and HR performance metrics.
- Experience in documenting processes, as well as performing diagnostic tests and audits.