The Technology Risk and Control Lead is a seasoned professional role. This role is responsible to take leadership for Risk and Control function for Indonesia Consumer Bank Technology. The Risk and Control has primary responsibility to ensure that Technology team comply with all standard, policy, and regulation. This role is also responsible to lead all audit related exercise, both internal and external. Additionally, this role will also monitor the financial aspect for Technology team.
Requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex and dynamic material from multiple sources. Strong communication and diplomacy skills are required. Regularly assumes informal/formal leadership role within teams. Involved in coaching and training of new recruits. Significant impact in terms of project size, geography, etc. by influencing decisions through advice, counsel and/or facilitating services to others in area of specialization. Work and performance of all teams in the area are directly affected by the performance of the individual.
- Contributes to and / or creates internal communications. Creates and prepares reports, metrics and presentations. Exhibits sound understanding of concepts and principles in own area and a basic knowledge of concepts and principles in other technology areas.
- Acts as advisor or coach to new or lower level employees. Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated and unique situations.
- Directly impacts the business by ensuring the quality of work provided by self and others; impacts own team and closely related work teams.
- Exhibits sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Ensure compliance to any policy, standard, and regulation
- Take proactive action to ensure all issues can be closed before due date
- Take leads for any audit related activities, both internal and external
- Prepare for any regular regulatory reporting
- Track and monitor financial aspect for Technology team
- 5-8 years of experience in a technology audit or risk management role.
- Leadership and developmental skills
- CISA or other security or audit related certification is an advantage
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience