The Business Dev Intmd Officer is a developing professional role. Deals with most problems independently and has some latitude to solve complex problems. Integrates in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices. Good understanding of how the team and area integrate with others in accomplishing the objectives of the subfunction/ job family. Applies analytical thinking and knowledge of data analysis tools and methodologies. Requires attention to detail when making judgments and recommendations based on the analysis of factual information. Typically deals with variable issues with potentially broader business impact. Applies professional judgment when interpreting data and results. Breaks down information in a systematic and communicable manner. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to exchange potentially complex/sensitive information. Moderate but direct impact through close contact with the businesses’ core activities. Quality and timeliness of service provided will affect the effectiveness of own team and other closely related teams.
- Responsible for acquiring and strengthening Corporate Relationships to facilitate acquisition of the entire gamut of banking products from a portfolio of key corporates
- Drive acquisition of new corporates with a view to expand the target market within approved segments
- Maximize revenue potential from the portfolio of corporates by deepening existing relationships.
- Responsible to lead initiatives like market sizing, increasing penetration in existing corporates, perceptual scale driven micro-marketing activities
- Acquire new corporates to increase sourcing pool and other cross-sell products
- Make defined number of visits per mapped corporate per month. Call Memo on Sharepoint to be used to keep track on visits and visit notes
- Re-initiate relationship with profitable inactive corporates
- Increase acquisition from mapped split corporates. The same to be achieved through new employee acquisition, migration of accounts etc.
- Increase penetration in the mapped corporate through facilitating acquisition of customers with higher salary
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years relevant experience
- Individuals with prior experience in sales of consumer banking products to corporates
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience