What You’ll Do:
Producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media
• Final year students or fresh graduates in Communication, English, Journalism, Marketing or related field
• Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in Bahasa and English
• An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Social Media platforms
• Time-management skills This is an upaid internship, but benefits included are reference letter and certificate.
This internship is full remote/WFH.