Bukalapak is currently working remotely due to COVID-19. So, this role doesn’t require you to move at the time being.
An exciting Business Improvement & Operation Manager for New Channel Diversification job is available at Indonesian fast-growing Unicorn technology company. Reporting directly to the Head of Category Management & Strategic Partnership, this is a role for a Senior Manager.
This role will play a key role in growing new business and help to shape the vision of Mitra Bukalapak.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies – specifically, better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of New Channel Diversification Support Services through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between project, ops, and category management team
- Manage Category Ops team, Project Management, and Business Improvement officer
- Oversee overall financial management and New Diversification Channel systems & controls
- Manage and lead cash-flow system between Mitra Bukalapak and New Channel Diversification suppliers
- Together with product team, play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Hold minimum bachelor’s degree from top local or overseas universities, having finance & accounting background is preferred
- Prior experience with a management consulting or operation consulting or Technology company and preferably additional functional experience in project management & improvement
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial, and self-motivating.
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing customers and internal teams.
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral (in English).
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation.
- Result driven, fast-pace, high initiative skills while able to work under pressure and ambiguous situation
- Has an experience in handling fashion/electronics category is a plus