Are you looking for a challenging career in the area? Do you have prior experience and a proven track-record in delivering against targets in a fast-paced, dynamic environment? Bukalapak is looking for Account Manager/Brand Relationship Manager to join the team.
Your role will be focused on growing up strategically transaction of top key brands or sellers in the assigned category to help them grow their business on Bukalapak by ensuring they understand Bukalapak products, services, systems and tools. You will have an important role in relationship building, engagement and making sure brands are performing as expected and have your support for development.
Lastly, you will be responsible for using feedback from the brands to identify opportunities to improve Bukalapak products, services, processes, systems and tools.
- Responsible for managing a set of strategic and high-value brands or sellers in the assigned category, and develop custom brand management plans for each product.
- Perform regular market research studies to gather brand data as well as deliver comprehensive trend knowledge and industry insight.
- Be a partner for the brands by providing them with data-driven insights and advice to optimize their success on Bukalapak, and work closely with them to ensure high standards of operational excellence and customer experience.
- Assist in the design and management of store marketing, traffic exposure, product assortment, stock availability, and pricing strategy of managed brands.
- Enable merchants to learn and master Bukalapak’s tools and systems so they may become self-sufficient in managing their catalog, inventory and performance efficiently and to the required standards.
- Track and report development results; analyze progress, activities, sales performance and category initiatives for your portfolio of brands to drive target metrics.
- Negotiate deals for various campaigns, promotions and online marketing, and work cross-functionally with Campaign, Trending and Growth teams to grow up brand transactions.
- Graduated from reputable universities with strong quantitative background preferred
- Minimum of 3 years related experience in category or account management with proven track records and prior exposure to eCommerce preferred
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills both verbally and written. Able to communicate in English will be a plus
- Proven spirit in business development, sales or account management
- Comfortable working with large dataset to drive insights for the brands
- Able to work in a team and collaborate closely with various internal and external stakeholders
- Driven personalities with growth mindset and high willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, assertive, results driven, and autonomous taking responsibility for achieving your targets
- Performance marketing, merchandising or promotion campaign experiences will be a plus