ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
You are responsible for executing both strategic and operational HR agenda in Trade Marketing Field area, in line with company’s goals by providing a highly professional HR support, both in business and people aspects.
Reports to : Capability Development Manager
Reporting Level : Individual Contributor
Geographic Scope : Local
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Working with Regional Manager to provide professional execution of HR strategies and operational (manpower planning, talent acquisitions and onboarding, performance, and development; talent management; total reward and HR services)
- Work closely with Capability Development Team for corporate leadership development program and Marketing Skills Development Team for functional development program align with business needs
- Provide excellence resolution of Industrial Relations case OTIF working together with IR Team
- Became a HR Manager in Success Factors with main responsibilities to mentor and educate managers for Success Factors transaction processes, centre of expertise of solution and data quality check
- OTIF payroll data execution
- Implement EH&S action plan within own team and guarantee adherence of EH&S policy & procedure
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- What are the past leadership experience?
- What are the demonstrable experiences in recruitment especially within sales marketing function?
- The way how to handle disagreements and expectations from the partners manager?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Graduated with bachelor or master’s degree from a reputable university in any Major
- Minimun 3 years of experience in a HR Coordinator/Supervisory role
- Has knowledge and experiences in the area of Recruitment, Talent Development, Talent Management, Industrial Relationship, Reward Schemes and HRIS
- Has an experience in partnering with sales team to develop and execute organizational effectiveness and efficiency initiatives will be an advantage
- Have a strong data analysis capability as well as good Interpersonal teamwork skills & effective communication skills
- Proficient in English (both written & spoken)
- Willing to be based in Surabaya, Indonesia
- Opportunity to grow within HR team and also include in several projects in Marketing function. For the ambitious person, an inspiring journey awaits you here at British American Tobacco!
- Good benefits will receive
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!