ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Drive value creation for BAT Indonesia by activating mix profitability FMC portfolio brands through brand activation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Unleash Brand value to drive profitable growth in FMC brands
- Drive Brand Activation, starts from development, engage with key stakeholders, and supervise brand activation deployment
- Drive and Implement simplification ideas related with FMC Brand Marketing business process
- Analyze market research data and consumer insights to understand brand and product issues and spot market opportunities
- Assisting in the development and execution of an operational brand plan, through making recommendations and supporting in the development of the brand program and scheduling
- Assisting in the new product innovation process through collaborating closely with market research and insights on product idea generation and with R&D and operations on product development and testing to acquire a ready for launch new product according to plan
- Support program development of advertising and promotions to provide maximum sales target and effective market exposure of brand and products in the segment
- Coordinate with channel, sales and promotions management on the launch and execution of the product plans in the segment
- Supervise and report performance of own brand and products and brand expenditures in defined consumer segments against budget as defined in operational brand plan
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in FMCG Brand Marketing and Consumer Activation
- High capability in data analysis and analytics management
- Possesses strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills in both English and Indonesia for stakeholder engagement
- Proactive, result-driven, and presentable
- Hardworking with initiative and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Should be a self-starter, quick learner, go-getter, proactive, and able to multitask
- Desire to achieve results and attention to details
- Innovative problem-solving skills: able to dissect and identify problems and implement solutions accordingly
The role will mainly interface and work with:
HO Combustible, HO Brand Marketing, Brand Marketing Manager, Marketing Finance, Legal, Trade Team, Data Strategy & Insights.
Develop close relationship with external agencies to ensure day-to-day activities related to brand program are performed with required quality and agreed cost & timescales as defined in operational brand plan.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration,diversityandteamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!